But have you considered the distinct advantages of using a koozie in the winter months? Outside activities are still quite common; you just need different equipment! Here are the top nine reasons why winter koozies rock.
- Cup sleeves keep hot chocolate and coffee hot longer!
- Great way to differentiate your snowman from everyone else’s.
- Brightly colored Day Drinker koozie can be used as a signal if ice causes issues on the road.
- Keep your drink cool and tasty when hanging out next to a fire.
- Steel tumblers look fancy with a cup sleeve on.
- Full coverage from 16 oz. Tall Boy and 24 oz. Silo styles maintain perfect consumption temperature.
- Neoprene keeps cold and wet in so your hands/gloves/mittens stay dry.
- For the Texans, a koozie can help regulate the coolness or hotness of their drinks while the weather wildly vacillates between 80° and 25° within 24 hours.
- Still the best way to ensure you are drinking your own drink.
So, yes! Summer is a fabulous time to have koozies around but winter is also the perfect season for koozie use. Keep them in your glove compartment or ice chest, not in the seasonal tubs. What are some ways koozies make your winter experience better?
Come say howdy at the Universal City Snowfest & Carnival on Saturday, February 15, 3pm – 9pm at the Universal City Park, 305 North Blvd, Universal City, TX 78148. Not in the area? Shopping online is available anytime! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with new designs, specials, and market postings.
As a Texas-based business, we at Uncommon Covers are generally deprived of snow and wintery goodness. We would love to see your custom koozie being used in all that white stuff, so snap a pic of you or someone braving the cold with an Uncommon Cover and we may just post it to our social media! Be sure to tag it #uncommoncovers for all the world to see. Stay warm out there!